• Open text/ePub/PDF files and read aloud it.
• Convert text file into an audio file.
• With the simple built-in browser, you can open your favorite website, let T2S read aloud for you. (You can enter the browser from the left navigation drawer)
• "Type speaks" mode: A easy way to speak text your typed.
• Easy to use across apps:
- Use the share feature from other apps to send text or URL to T2S to speak. For URL, the app can load and extract the text of articles on web pages.
- On the Android 6+ devices, you can select text from other apps, then tap the 'Speak' option from the text selection menu to speak your selected text (* Require third-party apps to use standard system components).
- Copy-to-speak: Copy text or URL from other apps, then tap T2S's Floating speak button to speak copied content. You can turn on this feature in the app's settings.
- Highly recommend you install and use the Google Text-to-speech engine, it has the best compatibility with this app.
- Google speech engine: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.tts
- If the app frequently stops unexpectedly in the background, or it frequently displayed an error message said: "Speech engine is not responding", you may need to change battery saver settings to allow the app and speech engine app to run in the background.